- Model NO.: AW22
- Automation: Automation
- Processing Material: Cotton
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: RIFA
- Specification: 25000*750*1650
- HS Code: 84453000
- Type: Winder Machine
- Spinning Method: Doubling
- Producing Process: Assembly Winding
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Cases Packing
- Origin: China
PRECISE ASSEMBLY WINDER MACHINE
For requirements of both low cost and high quality, doubling is an indispensable process in the yarning weaving industry. Usually, single yarn cannot meet the products' requirements. So, we must adopt twisting to produce plied yarn. "Excellent doubling can help enhance output and quality of twisted yarns". The final purpose of twisting process is to produce high quality products. Use of inferior products will result in higher cost risk in the downstream processing procedures.
Different winding system used in doubling
When groove drum is used for doubling, it does not make the package density reach the maximum according to the rule of random winding process. Secondly, as this kind winding may easily cause yarn to overlap (it means that when the winding rate is inappropriate, the yarns will pile up), it will result in poor reversing in two-for-one twister machine. Especially, when we process fine yarns, this phenomenon will be more serious.
By making digital winding, relatively high density can be acquired. By adopting digital winding (stepped precise winding), can have the function of improving density.
In addition, high density acquired from the use of digital winding can help to realize the maximum yarn amount stored in the twisting spindle. The other meaning of this winding process is to fully eliminate overlaping of yarns and to make the yarns reversing smoothly from the spindle.
When producing coarse and low-twist yarn, the other advantage of digital winding will stand out, which is avoid twist contraction. During the whole winding process, it can keep a small yarn crossing angle.
When adopting precise winding process, the maximum package density will be acquired. Moreover, its winding system has an excellent reversing performance.
As in precise winding, yarn gauge can be adjusted according to the optimal density mode. Therefore, density of precise winding is higher 25% than that of random winding. The density is also higher than that of digital winding. Centralized electronic control can be adopted to make such an adjustment. So, it is especially applicable to fine yarn winding.
In the recent market, most assembly winder machine adopt groove drum to guide yarn.
AW22 Precise Assembly winder Machine is a new generation assembly winder machine according to the current market condition. It adopts the latest technology of electronic guiding yarn and can be used for tight doubling of spandex and short fiber yarn. It can guarantee good reversing during the process of twisting. The main features are as follows.
- It adopts the technology of electronic yarn guide and has the function of precise winding and digital winding. It can produce packages precisely in order to meet the requirements of all packages and maximize the density of doubling bobbin package and the winding length in the limited capacity. Moreover, it has excellent reversing performance.
- The yarn guiding traverse can be set as required.
- The flexible back pressure system can set an extremely extensive range of back pressure in order to maximize the package volume.
- All functions of AW22 Precise Assembly Winder Machine are managed via a control terminal which is installed in control box on locomotive. Various process parameters required by the bobbin production can be set via controlling the terminal. Moreover, during production, real-time monitor and data statistics will be conducted.
- Different spindle positions of machine can be both collectively set and independently operated. Different yarns can be processed at the same time on the same machine. It is efficient and flexible.
- Length setting and diameter detection: make real-time measurement of the package length and package diameter. You can set the automatic stop of length or parameter.
Spandex doubling device
Spandex doubling process
We developed a spandex assembly winder machine. The doubling package can be used on common two-for-one twisting machine to produce low-cost elastic twisted yarn. The assembly winder machine which processing elastic yarns has adjustable traverse process and the optimal non-overlap winding. Compared with the spandex assembly winder machine on market now, it has the following features.
1. Active reversing of the spandex package. When doubling with short fiber yarn or filament yarn together, the spandex can be doubled in the accurate draft ratio.
2. High doubling speed and high production efficiency.
3. It adopts direct motor to drive the spandex. No oil soiled yarn can be produced. The post-processing cost can be reduced. The product quality can be enhanced.
|Suitable raw material||Cotton and wool short fiber yarns |
or Cotton, wool short fiber yarns and spandex
|Yarn count range||10-3000 dtex Ne3-80 (Nm5-135)|
|Feeding yarn diameter||Maximum: 280 mm|
|Full package weight||Maximum: 5kg|
|Spindle arrangement||Single side arrangement|
|Transmission device||Single spindle|
|No. of spindles / section||5 spindles (or 4 spindles)|
|No. of spindles and No. of sections||Minimum: 5/1(4/1) Maximum: 60/12(60/15)|
|Spindle gauge||366mm, 436mm|
|Winding mode||Digital winding, precise winding|
|Package mode||freely programmable|
|Bobbin type||Minimum diameter of empty bobbin: Inner diameter 38mm Outer diameter 43mm|
|Minimum diameter of the|
|Inner diameter 43 mm, outer diameter 47mm|
|Length of empty bobbin||165mm-230mm|
|Take up diameter||280mm|
|Traverse length||50-170 mm|
|Mechanical speed||Maximum 1500m/min (the technical speed depends the yarn and the technical parameters)|
|Installed power per spindle||0.25kW|
|Actual power consumption|
|0.05-0.10 kW (different according to the process)|
|Dust cover and cooling fan power||2.2kW|
|Travelling cleaner Power (optional)||1.1kW|
|Environment conditions||Air temperature 10-40ºC|
Relative humidity (no condensate water) 50%-75%
|Option||Travelling cleaning device: choose when processing short fiber yarn|
Spandex doubling device